General details here…
The Mefiag brand CarboJet 300 Carbonate Removal system can remove up to 330 lbs. of sodium carbonates in just 24 hours from an alkaline plating solution – both cyanide and non-cyanide. Having awareness of the hidden costs of high carbonates can allow a shop to remain competitive in today’s market.
The CarboJet 300 has a robust design for reliable operation and is easy to maintain, as the cooling unit can be serviced by an HVAC technician. It features semi-automatic operation that includes a 90-minute run time at 30 gallons, with a maximum filling volume of 58 gallons. Staff engagement is only needed to fill, level, and start the machine.
CECO Mefiag Carbojet 300
Since its founding in 1953, CECO Mefiag has distinguished itself as a leader in filter solutions through the development, creation, and distribution of world-class products. Mefiag’s advanced filtration and pump systems lead the way in the plating, anodizing, and metal finishing industries. Our products stand up in the toughest environments. When the work is hard, Mefiag filters work harder.
Mefiag is proud to provide products that are the most versatile on the market. Along with our filtration solutions for electroplating, our pumps and filters deliver efficient, effective systems to a variety of industries. Companies the world over rely on Mefiag products to remove harmful substances. As our capabilities have expanded, one thing has never changed: our promise to develop and provide reliable, efficient products for our clients. A Mefiag filtration system for your business assures your peace of mind.
At Mefiag, we are proud of our history. We remain committed to producing exemplary systems for exemplary people. If your drive for excellence is as serious as ours, then trust Mefiag for the distinction your company deserves. For the optimum filtration solution, choose Mefiag.
- Semiautomatic operation
- Limited staff engagement
- Increased Efficiency: Carbonate removal can speed up the plating process
- Improved Product Consistency: Eliminate staining, roughness, and uneven thickness that come with high carbonate levels
- Decreased Chemical Consumption: Reduce the amount of chemicals needed because of improved bath stability and less frequent bath rebuilds
- More Up Time: Extended bath life decreases the down time needed for chemical change out and the cost of fresh make-up chemistry
- Reduced Electrical Costs: Less chiller usage due to the bath generating less heat and reduced electrical current in the bath than a bath without a Carbonate removal system
- Metal Finishing
- Small Plating Tanks